BEHAVIOR TRANSFORMATION JUMPSTART
COMPLIMENTARY CALL FOR DIRECTORS
Struggling to support the teachers you supervise who are struggling with children's behavior? Maybe collaboration with the child's family has also been tough. Perhaps you think the child needs an evaluation...or perhaps the child is getting support services and its still not enough! Let's get on the phone, discuss your challenges, make an action plan and decide how we might work together. Breathe a sigh of relief. Help is on the way.
Here's a sampling of the services I offer to programs and directors...
CONSULTING AND TRAINING
Comprehensive BEHAVIOR Transformation program
For programs that have the dedication and resources. The best way I can help you.
- six-months of consultation
- three full days of trainings
- on-site modeling, observation and coaching
- regular strategy meetings
- development of an onsite challenging behavior leadership team
- pre-training assessment
- full support for strategy integration
This will give you and your staff the confidence, knowledge and skills to tackle any behavioral challenge you face with gusto.
Transform Challenging Behavior
Looking for professional development for your upcoming pre-service or in-service days? After this dynamic and highly interactive 3-day training your staff will:
- feel inspired and willing to try some new things to address challenging behavior
- understand how to capitalizing on children’s propensity for play to tackle the challenge of unwanted behavior
- learn how to build on children’s interests and strengths to address their needs
- have new, theater-arts based strategies for supporting struggling children
- be able to approach families with compassion and new tools
You and your staff will be inspired, renewed and ready to be masters at dealing with “difficult” children.
Transform Challenging Behavior
1 Day Training
Helping teachers to feel inspired and capable to try new tools can happen in one day. After this training your staff will:
- feel renewed confidence and energy for tackling this challenge
- be able to use play support to teach self-regulation and cooperative play skills
- have concrete plans for the child that currently challenges you most
- have an easy-to-use methodology for transforming future behavioral concerns
In this training we dive deep into developing the mindset needed for tackling challenging behavior. Coupled with practical, powerful strategies and real world examples for transforming behavior today.
Two hour and half-day workshops also available, contact me for more information.
Not sure if your program can fund a comprehensive consultation or training package? No time for 1-3 days of training? But you’re struggling to support teachers and you need some help now? No problem. Let’s do some short term coaching. You’ll walk away with new strategies and a plan mapped out with your next steps.
The Directors' Circle - Short-term Group Coaching
I am currently offering a short term group coaching program for directors for Fall 2017. The coaching package will include a one-on-one Goal Setting Call, several weeks of group coaching, and a one-on-one Action Plan Call at the end. Each week you'll learn strategies for supporting your staff in transforming children's behavior and the group will be small enough that there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion so you will get the help you need to start creating immediate change in your program.
Ready to transform challenging behavior but not sure about the best way for us to work together?
Schedule a Behavior Transformation Jumpstart Call and we'll figure it out together!